You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for […]
Tag Name: vehicle listing
Tentang Situs Ini
Ini bisa jadi ruang yang tepat untuk memperkenalkan diri dan situs Anda, atau menuliskan daftar penghargaan.
with drop down archive
Category with dropdown
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Home 3
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- The New UMoMA Opens its Doors
- BSNL 4G Tender Cancelled by DoT, Fresh Tender May Exclude Chinese Companies: Sources Juli 1, 2020The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) on Wednesday cancelled the anticipated 4G upgradation tender of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL). The new move comes nearly two weeks after the department expressed concerns over the use of Chinese telecom equipment and directed state-owned BSNL and MTNL to not use any China-made gears for 4G rollout.
- Samsung Galaxy M01s Spotted in Google Play Console Listing, Appears to Be Rebranded Galaxy A10s: Report Juli 1, 2020Samsung Galaxy M01s, the rumoured follow-up to the Galaxy M01 that launched earlier in June, has been reportedly spotted in a Google Play Console listing. It shows that the upcoming Galaxy M01s might just be a rebranded version of the Samsung Galaxy A10s.
- CERT-In Indian Cyber-Security Agency Warns of Malicious Google Chrome Extensions Juli 1, 2020Internet users should exercise caution while installing Google Chrome extensions as the company has removed over 100 malicious links after they were found collecting "sensitive" user data, country's cyber-security agency said on Wednesday.
- Spotify Premium Duo Expands Worldwide, Costs Rs. 149 in India Juli 1, 2020Spotify is expanding the availability of Spotify Premium Duo — a subscription built for two people, usually couples — to 55 new markets including India, it said Wednesday. Spotify Premium Duo will cost Rs. 149 per month in India, $13 in the US, and £13 in the UK.
- Airtel, Reliance Jio Seen Blocking Access to DuckDuckGo Privacy-Focused Search Engine Juli 1, 2020DuckDuckGo, the privacy-oriented search engine appears to be blocked in India. The development was spotted after several users over the Internet pointed out that they were unable to access the on their PCs and smartphones via Airtel and Reliance Jio mobile network.
- Moto G 5G Specifications Tipped, Previously Leaked as Motorola Edge Lite Juli 1, 2020Moto G 5G is the name of the previously rumoured Motorola Edge Lite, notable tipster Evan Blass aka @evleaks has claimed. It is speculated that the phone would pack Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SoC and quad rear cameras.
- Amazon Wow Salary Days Sale Kicks Off With Up to 60 Percent Discount on TVs, Home Appliances, Other Offers Juli 1, 2020Amazon has brought back its Wow Salary Days sale, offering great deals on large appliances, television sets, and kitchen and home appliances.
- OnePlus Nord Confirmed to Be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC Juli 1, 2020OnePlus Nord is the company’s upcoming “affordable” smartphone and despite its limited pre-orders being live earlier today in select markets, the phone is still largely a mystery.
- India TikTok Ban Threatens China’s Rise as Global Tech Power Juli 1, 2020China over the past decade built an alternate online reality where Google and Facebook barely exist. Now its own tech corporations, from Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. to Tencent Holdings Ltd., are getting a taste of what a shutout feels like.
- Amid TikTok Ban, Zee5 Announces HiPi as Its Short-Video Platform Juli 1, 2020HiPi is debuting from the house of Zee5 as the latest entrant in the growing world of short-video platforms. The new announcement comes amid the ban on China’s TikTok.